About AGQ Labs
AGQ Labs is one of the world's leading laboratories and technological centers. We have more than 20 years of experience in advanced analytical testing, agronomic consulting, specialized engineering, and environmental project management.
We deliver profitable and sustainable solutions to the world's leading companies and institutions in the agricultural, food, environmental, mining and industrial sectors.
AGQ Labs has differentiated itself from other laboratories by using state-of-the-art instruments to perform services rapidly, accurately, and cost effectively for customer needs. Through our international and accredited network of laboratories and R&D and consulting services, we get to the root of the problem by finding the most reliable, sustainable, and valuable solution.
AGQ Labs' laboratory network has all the capabilities to perform complex analyses on a wide array of matrices. AGQ Labs' differential factors are:
- Laboratories equipped with the most modern analytical instruments
- International accreditation (ISO 17025)
- High quality and accurate results
- Fast turnaround times
- Besafer: online platform to monitor status of samples and retrieve results
AGQ Labs has always had a proactive attitude towards accomplishing the needs and goals of our customers. Professionals working in our laboratories are qualified to address a variety of complex projects and situations.
AGQ Labs goes to the root of the problem in order to provide the most innovative, differential and profitable solutions to our customers.
AGQ Labs acknowledges that our results are only as good as the sample we perform an analysis on. Therefore AGQ Labs has invested resources to train and continually improve our employees and business partners on proper sampling techniques.
AGQ Labs can also provide our customers the service of an unbiased third party sampler. Whether the sample is in the field or at a warehouse, AGQ Labs can quickly perform sampling precisely as needed to meet regulatory and/or customer requirements.
Equally important to the analytical services we provide is our profile of specialized advisers in the different areas we work in. Our global team of agronomists, chemists, biologists, and food safety experts form a multidisciplinary technical network that interacts with each other continuously generating knowledge and experience. Through this network we are able to provide our clients with invaluable information on a variety of different topics.
AGQ Labs USA
In 2011, AGQ Labs USA started operations in Oxnard, CA. After obtaining its ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accreditation in 2012, AGQ Labs USA has rapidly become the preferred laboratory for chemical analysis in food and soils.
AGQ Labs USA services the Agricultural and Food industries across North America, mainly through nutritional monitoring of crops and pesticide residue analysis of foods. Our expertise in chemical analysis enables us to provide our customers the fastest and most cost effective solutions in the industry.
- Liquid Chromatography- Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- Gas Chromatography- Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS/MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- UV/Vis Spectrophotometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) NEW 2016!
- Other benchmark equipment
Quality and Certifications
AGQ Labs USA's Accreditation and Approvals:
- ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation (IAS - International Accreditation Service) Accreditation Scope
- Approved Laboratory by Japan's MHLW- Certificate #US20023
- California's Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ELAP)
- Fapas - Food Chemistry Proficiency Test (Chloramphenicol in Prawns, December 2016) Certificate Report
- Fapas - Food Chemistry Proficiency Test (Pesticides in Table Grape Purée, January 2017) Certificate Report
- Fapas - Food Chemistry Proficiency Test (Metals in Canned Crab Meat, March 2017) Certificate Report
- Fapas - Food Chemistry Proficiency Test (Cadmium, Iron, Lead & Tin in Tomato Paste, March 2017) Certificate Report
- LGC - Food Chemistry Proficiency Test (Metals in Tea, July 2017) Report
- Fapas - Food Chemistry Proficiency Test (Pesticide Residues in Rice, June-August 2017) Certificate Report